New Crown in my block...






From my last visit to la Forme i brought back a new block brim and crown...
Lorenzo craft me a bigger miniature than the Mini hats done for Mr Jones as top hat and men crown....
We end up doing this volume than the head size is fitting a 1 yrs old child.
A men crown in 19'hs with rollover,turnover brim of 1 1/2 inch width ...
I did tried it last year and block some panamas but i keep them for my online project ....and they will be available on stock ,made to measure and trimmed in mid February for orders in PU Hats shop at philippeurban dot com.
I'm recycling few of my own archives in this block ...is a unique volume.
I would like a N°5 hood less than 70 grms in ff to block it in one piece ...and even like that 19 " inch head size...to hoods in 30 "width...


That's involving double blocking ...
A suivre...